10.01.2008

Are you up for a challenge?

Ok bloggers & people who don't have a blog but still read them (yeah Shanda, I'm talking to you) I am getting a bit sick of the doom & gloom that the media is perpetrating lately. I know that it is reality but I don't want to take off my rose colored glasses just yet. SO.......I am going to start to spread a little joy and wondered if you wanted to come along?

This is a very round about way to get to my idea, but here goes...
A discussion came up lately about what you would do if you knew your time was short on this earth. So I thought it would be cool to make a 'bucket list' of my own. (Not that I think my time is short or anything) As I was thinking about my list, I realized that it consisted of things that scare me. I would be more apt to do those things if I had a friend to do them with. That led me to think that maybe it would be cool to get my online friends to join me....

So I will start with a challenge and you can join in if you want. If you do, make a comment on my blog, take some pictures, post them on yours and we'll see where this goes....
*if you don't have a blog, you can email me at dalejenn27@msn.com!!

1st Challenge: (inspired by April's nightly tradition)

Hold a candlelight dinner for your immediate family, complete with tablecloth & nice dishes. (I may even send out simple invitations.)

Complete the challenge by Oct. 12th..................Have fun!!

8 comments:

Kako said...

Okay, that sounds super fun. I'm in, although I don't know if I own a table cloth (how I got into the Madsen family is still amazing). But we have nice dishes and candles, my family will LOVE it.

April said...

I'm in of course!

Bryce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

The competitive nature in me can't allow a challenge to go by without accepting. I am in!!

Cami said...

I'm in too, sounds like fun. My family is going to wonder what's up though when I don't pull out the good old paper plates!

Christine said...

You're brilliant! I love this idea:) I could use a little less doom and gloom for sure!

Kathryn said...

Challenge completed!!! It was a lot of fun. Check it out! It sounds like you had a great time in Disneyland.

Sam and Lacey said...

I am in for the challenge. I might even see if anyone in my blog atomosphere wants to be in too.