10.21.2008

Multitasking...

Just in case you didn't already know....I am amazing. Just today I ordered pictures, ran errands, wrapped gifts, finished a halloween costume, cleaned the bathrooms, organized my scrapbook stuff for the weekend, made several hundred calls to people who needed to be crossed off my list, wrapped some gifts, helped with spelling and a book report, finished a spotlight poster (of all the weeks!!), ironed a scout uniform and thought about making dinner, all without yelling once....I wonder if my husband knows how talented I am...I might need a raise. In any case, I'm probably going crazy if any of you would like to join me...

3 comments:

April said...

Those spotlight posters always come on the worst weeks. I always think, "Well, of course it's this week. Perfect timing."

Nicole said...

Even though the 'wonder woman' mothering days are hard, it is nice to get those moments of "I am AMAZING!" even when others don't seem to notice.

Christine said...

I hear you loud and clear sister! I'm there! For different reasons entirely, but I'm there:)