10.15.2008

And the winner is...

One of the perks of Dale's job: free Disneyland tickets. With a schedule free weekend and a tank full of gas, we got out of Dodge, so to speak.

I have never been a huge fan of Disneyland, the crowds kill me, but if you must go, California Adventures is less crowded & a lot more fun. This is what it looked like when we went back over to Disneyland to watch the fireworks...



we took one look, ditched the stroller & ran back to our hotel room.

It was fun... for a Disney experience.

But, if you asked any of my kids where they prefer to go, they would all say....


Knott's Berry Farm!!

No lines, awesome rides (for everyone), a pirate treasure hunt for Keaton...


and ticket prices so low, we could not resist. If you are in the area, may I recommend the silver
bullet, or Baylee's favorite, the Supreme Scream...

1 comment:

Kako said...

I am with you, I hate crowds, and I usually don't like amusement parks, especially I don't like things that go in a circle and the price of food and stuff. But there is such a draw for the kids. And being 6 hours away I am already pulled. Thanks for the good ideas. We'll see if we ever get there. Maybe a year from now.