10.12.2008

Car conversations...

On the way home from extracurricular activities Tanner said this...

"Man, it is hard getting older. You have to think about school, you have to think about what
your doing after, you have to think about church, you have to think about cleaning your room."

Pause (I was thinking...yeah, I know)

Then he said: "Hey mom, did you preview that movie for me?"

To which I replied: "No, I was thinking about dinner, and picking you up, and everyone's
homework, and balancing the checkbook, and getting that load of laundry in.."

Another trip, it was a very cold day, Baylee was talking about the seasons:

"There's Spring, and Fall, and Summer, and..... What's the other one mom?"

I think we have lived in the desert too long.

1 comment:

April said...

Especially loved Baylee's...it's easy to forget in Dixie.

I'm still going to post about the last challenge...I'm not sure where my days go.