11.04.2008

Career choices...

The other day, Baylee announced, as if it were a requirement,

"I don't think I'll run for President when I get older, it takes too much work."

Last night, she said that she wanted to quit violin because you can't play that instrument in a rock band. ???!!!

Shay suggested Coldplay's Viva la Vida,

I said that I seem to remember Metallica using a full orchestra in some of their music,

Tanner brought up America's got Talent,

but the best came from Dale when he said, "What about Charlie Daniel's The Devil went down to Georgia?" Baylee's reply, "WHO?"

Needless to say, practicing this morning went well. And...

If I get a vote on her future career, I would have to say "Rock on Sister!!!"

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love the conversations you have with your kids. I think I would like to hear Dale sing that song. Have you played it for Bailey yet? Makayla has been talking about the violin lately. Maybe I should have her talk to Bailey first.