8.06.2008

10 little snippets of JOY

1. Rain in St. George forcing the temperature to read 73 degrees.

2. Watching Tanner's face when I asked him if he got to the part where Edward turned Bella into a vampire yet (he's reading eclipse).

3. Showing up to pick up Shay from early morning weights & having to wait 10 minutes because he was in a deep conversation with his coach. He has some great coaches.

4. School shopping with Baylee.

5. Just about every time Keaton opens his mouth to say something.

6. Having energy enough to mop my floor.

7. Watching my body heal. AMAZING, really.

8. Coming home to a mowed lawn. I didn't even have to beg.

9. Having a 'no accident' day with the dog.

10. Watching my husband fulfill his calling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found my blog and responded even though I gave the wrong address. It was so good to hear from you and to see all the events of your life on your blog. They're the greatest! Your family looks like they're doing great! You guys are so awesome. I miss having you around and being able to visit with you. We'll have to keep in touch better. Gotta go, it's been a long day of hard work with many more to follow. We started moving in and demoing our home today so we can do all new floors, new cabinets and new paint . Don't you love having a Dad in construction that can help? Love to you all!

April said...

Loved this post...it really is the little stuff don't you think?

SOrry about your hand...that looks awful.

And I'm nothing but insanely jealous about the 73 degrees. Unbelievable!