8.25.2008

All hail to the Virtual Pet....


We have mourned, Oh how we have mourned. Tiger is especially missed when it is convenient, like bedtime, or practice time. We gave it a few days & then gave Baylee the proceeds from the sale. Is it any wonder what she chose to spend her money on? Tiger is now virtual and for the first time in days, Baylee went to bed without crying. Whew. I have to say, I am liking our new pet, he really is perfect in every way.....he doesn't need to be let out to go to the bathroom, doesn't need to be fed (at least by me) and he can be turned off whenever we are done playing with him. Thank you Nintendo.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so glad your pet has gotten easier. Every child needs a virtual pet.

Jenn, don't send the quilt my way just yet...I know you have already finished adding to it! :) I'll be down in St. George the 26th of September.

and pass the news onto Hillary if you see her that I am not going to be finished with this one until then either.

April said...

Oh I hope this post gives Santa ideas for Olivia.