6.17.2008

Wait just a second....

Somebody pushed the fast forward button. Yesterday, I was at Costco & saw Shay & Dale walking in front of me. Shay is almost 6 inches taller than Dale.
When did that happen?
Shay also has a job, one where he pays taxes & collects a REAL check.
Is he old enough for that?
Last month, he returned home from EFY and stated that he had met some 'Hot' girls & that he had been someone's COW (Crush Of the Week).


I mean really, what are they teaching at BYU?
Tanner had a movie party the other day & wondered if I could distract the little ones.
Isn't he one of the little ones?
Today, Baylee gathered up her bag of goodies & headed off to her 3rd official babysitting job.
Doesn't she still require a babysitter herself?
Yikes!!! Someone needs to slow this train down!!

3 comments:

Rachel Stewart said...

YIKES is right!! It just doesn't seem possible.

And I know it will be just a blink and mine will be that old too. I remember my parents telling me that time goes way too fast as you get older, but never comprehended how RIGHT they were.

April said...

Wow...to BYU and all the rest...aren't you glad you had 4?

Christine said...

How did you get that picture? It's cracking me up it's so darn cute! COW? That is definitely a new one...