6.09.2008

The fog is lifting...

Today is the first day that I have felt like myself again. We are getting a routine & sort of figuring out this dog thing. It really is all consuming. I was in tears on Saturday night about it, Dale kindly took me away from the house & out to dinner, where he thanked me profusely for doing this for the kids....just what I needed. In some ways it is nice because my kids are happily doing anything I ask, they know that if they don't pull their weight, Tiger will find a new home. We'll see how long it lasts. In my 'coming out of the fog' celebration, I have invited a friend over & we are going to sit by the pool all day. I am determined to enjoy this summer!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Stewart said...

I really hope you enjoyed being out of the fog and into the sun. Glad that there is one good thing out of it for you...prompt, obedient children. Hope that lasts all summer for you!

April said...

I love that Dale did that. Don't you just need someone to "see" and say thanks...it makes such a difference!

Do you have a pool?

I'm insanely jealous.