5.04.2008

Ole!!


I don't quite know how it happened, but somehow we have started a tradition. Last year, we held our first annual Cinco de Mayo party. We invited a few families over for some great food & fun. This year, the group grew so large that we opted to leave the kids at home & just invite adults (25 to be exact). My friend commented "We better be careful or next year this party is going to be HUGE!" Needless to say...it was huge, to me, how can one complain when you have great friends, great food & great laughs....to quote my cousin, Andrea, "can life get any better than this? I submit, it cannot!!"

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Jenn, with every post of the "fun" things you are doing I get more and more jealous! I somehow need to move to St. George and become your best friend and shadow.
Then to top it of I find out you are going to Hawaii?!? You have a fabulous life, and you're a fabulous person! Do you wake up every day with a smile on your face? ;)

Rachel Stewart said...

Jenn, I read that exact article today at my mom's while I was feeding Lora. At least I haven't hit THAT part in my marriage. I did love that line though...ALONE is the new heroin. AMEN! At least where children are concerned.

Your party looks fabulous and Dale is absolutely hilarious. I think maybe Nicole is right about how much fun it would be to be your best friend.

FAQ said...

that seems like such fun and that photo is a keeper!