4.30.2008

Road Trip!!

Some friends & I just got back from our quick road trip to be on the Ellen show. Being down in California around the Disney animation studios, the WB studios, NBC & ABC studios made think that if I were a young college student again, I would have forgone college & worked there. I think that the 'behind the scenes' stuff is sooooo cool. We basically made fools of ourselves dancing & one husband remarked that we looked as if we had come from the eighties. (Ya....don't you know that's when all the good music & dancing was born?) Our friend, Lisa won a mere $2500.00 playing a grocery game. She took us out for dinner, my steak was $40.00, ahhh...the life. She got to go back down today to try to win a car & see Patrick Dempsey....yum. Watch Friday's show to see if she drives away with it.

2 comments:

Rachel Stewart said...

How fun! I bet the best part was the hours spent with your friends getting a little break. Let us know how your friend does.

Judy Maughan said...

Jenn,
Oh my gosh, I love reading your stuff. Life has been insane (as though it isn't usually) & I finally made it not only with enough time to look at your blog, but to actually post a comment! I love your side-bars- soooo funny!! So, how did your friend get to do the grocery game? Sound's like you had a lot of fun. I have been researching the whole photography thing & I have started with a photo gig for Donna's dance studio. I am just trying to figure out a couple of things: 1-if I am good enough to do this professionally( I am my own harshest critic) & 2-if I can keep it all organized enough to make it work. I am "testing the water" to see just what it involves and how to keep people happy, I just don't like an unhappy customer. We have unofficially changed our Maughan Video Productions (MVP) to Maughan Video & Photography (MVP) - this works well since the majority of our money has been made from photography anyway. I will e-mail you some of the pictures I took of Sabrina for the pricing posters that I made. I have looked over the other photos and they are pretty good, but it's tough when I'm comparing them to Sabrina,since she is a natural at this photography-model stuff. Anyway, we are about to leave for the dance recital now and I've got to get my girls ready. Love you, hope to see you sometime soon. . . I wish you still lived here - I miss you. -Judy!!