5.22.2008

It's no wonder...


Baylee's teacher is retiring this year. She was so kind to let the kids take home some of her stuff. She's brilliant, actually. Of course, everything is a treasure & will produce tears if we discard. What's a mom to do?
Notice the jolly rancher wrappers...did you know that they are a collector's item? We have been collecting all year. Baylee & her friend worked hard last night to make the teacher a going away present. They took all of their wrappers & taped them to a huge piece of cardboard & crafted a beautiful thank you note. I could have stopped them...but I didn't, two can play at this game after all.

1 comment:

April said...

I am totally grinning just imagining that thank you note. I had to purge under my girls' beds after they left for school...they want to keep EVERYTHING.