5.12.2008

Father's and Son's




Wow!! How times have changed. Shay is starting to look like Sam did and the Saint Bernard pup has given way to cute little Everett. I loved this tradition growing up because my Dad & all the boys would go & leave just my mom & I to have a girls night. The tradition continues, Keaton is now old enough to go so Baylee & I enjoy time together. Some friends came over & we scrapbooked. Baylee could hardly believe that she was included in a scrapbook night. I loved it then and I love it now.
(Poor Tanner couldn't make it though because of his schedule, he goes to rehearsal M-F from 6-10:30 & Sat. 9-5....can you believe it?)

2 comments:

Rachel Stewart said...

Wow, that is a crazy schedule! I love that this is an on going tradition. How fun for those boys, and how fun for you! I love the pictures of the different years. So Great!

Sam and Lacey said...

Wow. You are really showing me up. I am glad someone was in town to take some pictures. You even scanned one in. where are coming up with all of this time. Can you lend me some?