1.12.2009

And the baby turns five...





5 reasons to celebrate Keaton:

1. He is a joy to have around & makes us all laugh at the things he says.
2. His enthusiasm for life is endless, roughly translated...he is incapable of holding still.
3. He is good at pretty much everything he does, even break dancing and tumbling.
4. He is a friend to many.
5. He is a charmer & has every one of us under his spell.


Life got the best of me last week.
I knew I had to plan a friend party & the best day was last Saturday.
It was Thursday & I still had no ideas.
Then like magic, I found this great idea via the internet.
I highly recommend this party, it was a hit!!
We pulled it off in two days,
it really was simple, easy & inexpensive.

Keaton's Carnival
Ping pong toss (the prize was a real live goldfish-which half of them, I'm sure are dead....Sorry)
Football throw, Fishing pond, Ring Toss, Bean bag toss, Face painting, duck, duck, goose and
my friend even brought her horses for horse rides...a great time was had by all.





4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday Keaton. What a great idea for a party. I have done that for Pre School but never thought to do it for a Birthday. I might have to steal the idea. I don't know if I could find a horse though...LUCKY! Okay...today is the day. I will clean my closet! I was a little scared to check your blog in case their was already another challenge and I would be behind. AGGHH! The pressure!

April said...

I bet all your "big kids" loved helping at the carnival. Isn't it a bit of a shock to see your baby so grown up. When Ethan started CTR 6 (!!) this year I about died.

April said...

I forgot to say I'm lusting after your closet. Will you come do mine?

Paige said...

Oh my gosh. What a fun party and no, not all of us can pull something like that off in a couple of days. You're awsome!