1.22.2009

2009 Challenge #4...

Ok, I read the last post in the light of day & want everyone to know that I wrote it more from anger, & the need to vent rather than from self pity. However, it is wonderful to have such kind people in my life.
That being said, and in an effort to pull myself up by my bootstraps (I've located the B12), here is the next challenge...

This one is inspired by the General Relief Society conference address "Happiness, Your Heritage" by President Uchtdorf, (you should read it) & by Enrichment night last week...

Pick a day, any day, & for the WHOLE day...

CREATE happiness.

This will be easy for some but really hard for me, as it is not one of my natural talents.

Deadline: February 22nd.
(I am giving you a whole month, therefore a whole cycle, this will come in handy when choosing the day!!)

1 comment:

Cami said...

I finished this one...Yeah! I didn't know it would take so much energy to accomplish this task, but I must say I am glad I did it, and am also glad it's over. Waiting for the next one!!