3.27.2008

must I have so many hobbies?


Last Thursday, my friend, Judy and I spent a fabulous day at a photo seminar. The morning was spent learning how to take better pictures and how to use all those 'other' buttons on my camera. The afternoon was spent inside the Photoshop program. There were only 5 people in the class so we were able to get a lot of hands on training. Can you say FUN?? When the day was over, my brain was complete mush and I only had the capacity to sit on the sofa in a catatonic state. Here is just one of the easier techniques I learned....(look for more to come)...

4 comments:

Christine said...

oh that makes me so happy... and hopeful, that I can learn to use photoshop too! I love that pictur, it;s beautiful!! Sounds like so much fun:)

Sam and Lacey said...

Yes, I am so glad that you have this hobby. Keep it up. I loe it and love benefitting from it too.

April said...

I am all kinds of green at your new knowledge...I NEED that class!

Kako said...

I have always wanted to take a photography crash course and also learn photo shop better. I need to just do it. I'll keep looking for your techniques.