3.21.2008

My love/hate relationship with running

5:40 am, alarm goes off......do I really want to run this morning?
5:50 am, dressed, walking out the door....do I really want to run this morning?
6:00 am, arrive @ friends house (get the ipod, gloves & hat out)....do I really want to run this morning?
Mile one.......do I really want to be running this morning?
Mile two....do I really like running?
Mile three.....when do I get to stop running this morning?
7:06 am, getting the morning call from Tanner (Mom, are you coming home?).....ahh, I'm so glad I went running this morning!!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

That is dedication because I can barely get myself out of bed at 6am to eat breakfast, let alone go out in the cold and run! Way to go!!

I'm so exhausted lately, from being a new mom. However, I'm starting to realize that this lack of sleep and time isn't going away... I'm never gonna catch up... I will forever be tired and I just have to wake up and work anyway! What the heck!?!?!?

April said...

Okay...how come I had to find out about this from Lacey's comments? Hello! Can I say how very thrilled I am that you are blogging. Even if I am the LAST to know.

You are hilarious...loved your post and agree with your thoughts on the first post completely!

Nicole said...

I can't tell you how excited I was to find out you have a blog Jenn! I'm still tingling!
-Nicole

Rachel Stewart said...

It really is a love/hate relationship isn't it? Well..at least until I get into shape. So glad you are enjoying it though and even happier that you are now a blogger.