10.15.2009

what FALL looks like at the FORBES (through FOTOS)

Of course, there is college football...


and flag football...

Shay trying to explain the line of scrimmage to 5 year olds

cut back for a TOUCHDOWN!
and then there is soccer...



* it should be noted that Dale is coaching both

then there is the blooming social life...
Tanner's birthday party


Shay at Homecoming

and a few design jobs for me...

Busy, Busy, Busy!!
but...
Fall is my favorite time of year, I love the crisp mornings, the mellow days, putting on sweaters, wrapping up in blankets, eating soup and finally, finally...the end of 100 degree weather.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

That is what I need to do. But...that would require me to sit down and even do that much. I am glad that I got to catch up with you guys. Can't wait to see you tonight.

April said...

wow, you have a good life.