10.26.2009

The IV drip I like to call family...

I have an idea that will make me rich.

Self-confidence in liquid form (& no, I am not talking about Diet Coke).

Just a little IV drip each night to put back a little "I don't care what others think of me" into my daughter's bloodstream. Rich, i'm telling you.....millions.

My mom said it will get worse before it gets better. We are going to need it STAT.

Until then, I have to say a big thanks to cousin Ali (who happens to adore Baylee and was just as good as an IV) and to a thoughtful Grandma (picnics and carnivals work too).

4 comments:

Amy said...

So sorry for Baylee. Riley and Baylee should really get together more.

Kako said...

I think it should be a part of the required shots for school. Not just a drip, but an all out immunization. By the way,
Happy Birthday! Hope your day is fabulous.

Sam and Lacey said...

Yes she adores every move she makes. She asks if she and keaton can come over every day. Send her over anytime.

Anonymous said...

It's called alcohol. Love you.