8.27.2009

Stretching...



I figured that since I was employed by a Technology College, I should become more 'technical'.

This is my latest purchase, isn't it pretty?



(Yeah, I might be able to work it.)

Tuesday I had class on how to use a smartboard, yugma and a gadget named Elmo.
I have learned to use (& barely understand) terms like Kaizen blitz, Six Sigma and
Lean Manufacturing.
And tonight, I am going to read about fire and rescue accreditation.
My comfort zone has officially become a thing of the past.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

So you have moved into the world of High tech. I am impressed. Way step out of your comfort zone! The thought of going back into the work force really intimidates me. Has Shanda talked to you about scrapbook weekend?

Cami said...

Hey Jenn, Congrats on the job and the fun techy stuff!! Sounds intimidating, but fun too. And it always feels good when you can accomplish learning something new. Keep it up!

April said...

When I saw the picture of the blackberry, I thought, "Oh no. She's gone over to the dark side." Your posts have me seriously considering gainful employment. I need some stimulation these days.