8.07.2009

Summer fun...

Cousin Natalee came & stayed for a few weeks...
a great time was had by all
swimming...

sewing...



trip to Price...



baptisms...




pasta factory...


soda sale...


and if you have ever met her, you would know that there was alot of other things as well,
kitchen kids, plays, pottery, all night parties, movies...to name a few.
So much fun, the kids are already having withdrawals.
Who knows how we will ever get used to a schedule and school again.
Love you Natalee!!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Jenn,
I decided to comment here instead of in my head!! How are you? You need to send me your email.
My email is skhalverson@hotmail.
That's so great that your kids get to spend time with their cousin!
I miss that for my kids!
Take Care!

Kathryn said...

Is it back to school yet? Looks like you had some fun despite the crazy schedule you now have. Are we going to see you this weekend? Hope so!