12.11.2008

Watch out...

I love Christmas, but it really does suck the life out of me.
I look at my ceiling fans collecting absurd amounts of dust,
my craft room is so out of control
and just the other day, Dale wondered, aloud, if we could tackle our closet.
(He can't get to his church clothes anymore, being that they are behind the hamper)

Happy to see it come, happy to see it go.

Basically, I am tired.

My Creating Keepsakes magazine came in the mail today. Usually, I read it, ear mark the pages I want to copy, make fun of what people spend time scrapbooking, feel inadequate for my lack thereof, and then go back to ignoring my pile of pictures that keep...piling up.

Well, not this month....I have great plans for the new year. I might even feel rejuvenated!! Of course, that could also be the Diet Coke talking, but I'm going with it.

Organizing, cleaning, scrapbooking friends beware, there are some new challenges on the horizon...

1 comment:

April said...

I'm tired too.

But it sounds like you got your second wind...reminds me of quilt retreat.