5.28.2009

Peer pressure...


The other day Tanner went to work with Dale. For 12 hours.
There was alot of time for conversation.
Tanner came home & was sharing with Baylee some of it, here is what I heard...

T: "Did you know that when Dad was a teenager he wanted to be in this club
where they had initiations, and he had to climb a tree naked?"

B: "Really, why would he want to be in that club?"

And I thought,
please, please, please let her always feel this way, & act accordingly.

(Dale is going to be so happy that I shared his life story with ya'll)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Have I ever told you my naked tree story? Hmmm...maybe I won't share it on your blog. What a good time for Tanner to spend with Dale. Hopefully yours and my kids will be able to withstand the pressures of the teenage years. I am a little scared. How are you feeling?

Kim said...

Mike and I got a good chuckle out of that. I'm sure many of us have a "naked tree story" of some sort:)