5.30.2011

More finds in the Camera!!

I have just completed two of the busiest months of my life...
whew!! A few pictures of the festivities...

Our easter 'peep' show...
Tanner before he performed at the annual Hip Hop recital,
they were Wandering Clowns and won 1st in all of their competitions
this year...it was a really cool dance...

Dale & Keaton just before Father & Sons, I should say
SON because the others were overbooked and couldn't go...

Tanner won the talent show at his school this year,
he & this young lady did an awesome ballroom dance to
"King of Anything" (they even got a standing ovation, which says
alot coming from middle schoolers!)...


Shay's 18th birthday ice cream bash, with 40 of
his closest friends...


And of course, graduation....
The 2nd annual 'burn all of our homework' party...
And the group at Disneyland for Senior trip...

Wow, I might need a nap!
(Baylee and Keaton were along for the ride as well but somehow managed to stay out of most of the pictures)
The goal for summer: RELAX!!!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Wow, you have been busy!

I can't believe that Shay has graduated. I bet you have asked yourself atleast once lately, where does the time go?

I can't wait to start our summer!

Hopefully we will see you sometime!