1.20.2010

Signs that maybe I might be going crazy...

Apart from the fact that I have nearly given up blogging altogether and that I haven't cleaned my house in over a month...
this is the reason I believe that I have finally gotten too much on my plate...
The other day, having a rare moment at home, I thought I should cook dinner. I went to the fridge/freezer and thought "mmmm, I don't think I remember how to do that." Which led me to my second thought, "WOW...just how long has it been since I have done that?" Which led me to my third thought, "just exactly what has my family been eating since I did that?"
Fast forward to today, when I actually prepared dinner...a simple chicken & rice casserole. Easy enough, right?
When I went to pull it out of the top oven 2 hours later, I was horrified to find that I had turned on the bottom oven instead. Can you say "what do you want on your sandwich?"
Crazy indeed...pure loco.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I have to say that is so funny:) As for being crazy, I have to say that anyone who has taken on being a mom and a wife, having a church job, and working outside of the home is definitely crazy. Glad you recognize that. Welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn said...

You made me laugh out loud! It probably wasn't funny at the time but pretty funny now! YOu have definitely got yourself a busy schedule these days. Have you read any good books lately? Just kidding!