3.01.2009

Therapy...

I am sitting, eavesdropping, on a conversation that Tanner is having with his cousin, she is on speaker phone. Amazing.

She thinks her butt is big and says that she is fat. He told her that she was being silly & that it doesn't matter what she looks like, it's all about how she feels about herself from the inside.

Wow!! That is exactly the conversation that I have had with him many times.

Maybe he is actually listening.

She said,"you should be a psychologist."

He said, "is it working?"

She said, "no."

I guess now he knows how I feel.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

My dear sweet neglected friend...I need some therapy! I am sure that what you tell Tanner does sink in. They want to believe it but...I am so glad I am not a teenager anymore!

Please don't give up on the world of blogging! I actually thought that I had commented on this post already! Oops!

I tried to call you yesterday...it seems that Karyn might be caving and coming to our Scrapbook weekend! Wouldn't that be great? It might be a pretty full house. I am willing to share a little space though to have her here!

I figure if I keep writing it will feel like you have gotten several comments!

Do you want to come run in a race with Shanda and I May 23rd? It should be fun!

I heard that you know about the books I have been reading and my sudden urgency to get our food storage done right now!!!!! They were pretty good books though, definitely made you think. I went to my very first book club meeting last night! Interesting!

Duty calls or screams in Emily's case. She is ready to get out of the bath tub!

Okay lets see a new post or maybe inspire me with a fun new challenge!